As a one man band in the Far North of Scotland, I run a fairly standard Scottish county town solicitors office. About 10 years ago I had a flash of inspiration and decided that was not beyond me to automate the making of wills online. I did a search on the internet and found only one other website offering instant wills (in England) and so I took the plunge.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
- Collaboration using web based apps
- The right to be forgotten – updated
- Changing your cloud system supplier
- Legal ebooks: who needs them?
- Legislation.gov.uk: finally up to date?
- Tracking: your digital trail
- Open law: digital common property
- Legal Web Watch: The role of technology in legal advice and assistance
- Delia’s legal web picks June 2018
- How to improve your practice using browser-based software
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch