As a one man band in the Far North of Scotland, I run a fairly standard Scottish county town solicitors office. About 10 years ago I had a flash of inspiration and decided that was not beyond me to automate the making of wills online. I did a search on the internet and found only one other website offering instant wills (in England) and so I took the plunge.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
- CPD and continuing competence for 2018 – do it online now!
- Copyright and the blockchain
- What is legal design?
- The case for offering free legal advice – in 2018
- Open data: free to use and republish
- Why have multiple websites?
- Government surveillance
- Publications and blogs
- Delia’s legal web picks September 2018
- Becoming a highly successful small law firm
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch