Online t&c’s are long and complicated. The challenge is to make the complicated elegant and the obscure accessible.
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
Edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
I like the LinkedIn group for the Law Society Gazette. It’s a forum for lively debate between solicitors of every background and point of view, about any legal practice-related issues they feel like airing. It attracts, mostly, genuinely interesting and useful contributions. There’s never been anything quite like it.
- Not much more time for barristers to complete their 2017 CPD
- Why your firm needs a modern document management system
- Legal Web Watch December 2017: What is a "legal engineer"?
- Delia’s legal web picks December 2017
- Technology and access to justice: the end of the beginning?
- Legal jobs and recruitment online
- A GDPR impact assessment for websites
- Artificial intelligence in law in perspective
- Online publishing news
- HMCTS reform update
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch