Online t&c’s are long and complicated. The challenge is to make the complicated elegant and the obscure accessible.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
I like the LinkedIn group for the Law Society Gazette. It’s a forum for lively debate between solicitors of every background and point of view, about any legal practice-related issues they feel like airing. It attracts, mostly, genuinely interesting and useful contributions. There’s never been anything quite like it.
- CPD and continuing competence for 2018 – do it online now!
- Copyright and the blockchain
- What is legal design?
- The case for offering free legal advice – in 2018
- Open data: free to use and republish
- Why have multiple websites?
- Government surveillance
- Publications and blogs
- Delia’s legal web picks September 2018
- Becoming a highly successful small law firm
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch