Online t&c’s are long and complicated. The challenge is to make the complicated elegant and the obscure accessible.
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
Edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
I like the LinkedIn group for the Law Society Gazette. It’s a forum for lively debate between solicitors of every background and point of view, about any legal practice-related issues they feel like airing. It attracts, mostly, genuinely interesting and useful contributions. There’s never been anything quite like it.
- 7 steps to mitigating risk and reducing your law firm’s professional indemnity premium
- CRM: the business case for automation
- Link building best practices and strategies
- Facebook as a marketing platform for lawyers
- Where next for alternative legal services providers?
- Direct access – how is it going?
- Do I still need to use the www in URLs?
- Major cost savings through more intelligent legal research
- Crosselerator™ – solving the cross-referral problem
- What we learned about the internet in 2017 (1): Big Tech
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch