Online t&c’s are long and complicated. The challenge is to make the complicated elegant and the obscure accessible.
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
Edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
I like the LinkedIn group for the Law Society Gazette. It’s a forum for lively debate between solicitors of every background and point of view, about any legal practice-related issues they feel like airing. It attracts, mostly, genuinely interesting and useful contributions. There’s never been anything quite like it.
- Legal Web Watch: The role of technology in legal advice and assistance
- Delia’s legal web picks June 2018
- How to improve your practice using browser-based software
- Outsourced typing services: the answer to your admin woes
- Developments in ODR and the online court
- Re-consenting to marketing under GDPR?
- IT and practice management for chambers
- Cryptocurrencies explained
- When and how to use 301 redirects
- Algorithms in law
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch