Cecile Park Publishing started in 1999 to provide global, authoritative and incisive legal and regulatory information solutions in fast growing business areas.. Our products and services have expanded to new areas including data protection, e-commerce, e-finance, sport and gambling law and we have grasped the opportunity to combine high value information with technological developments to deliver information efficiently via multiple platforms.
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
Edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
The ability to store and share data nationally and globally over the internet creates massive opportunities but also substantial threats. Data protection, once the concern of a small group of professionals, has become a major focus of politicians, company directors, the public sector and private individuals.
- Not much more time for barristers to complete their 2017 CPD
- Why your firm needs a modern document management system
- Legal Web Watch December 2017: What is a "legal engineer"?
- Delia’s legal web picks December 2017
- Technology and access to justice: the end of the beginning?
- Legal jobs and recruitment online
- A GDPR impact assessment for websites
- Artificial intelligence in law in perspective
- Online publishing news
- HMCTS reform update
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch