Cecile Park Publishing started in 1999 to provide global, authoritative and incisive legal and regulatory information solutions in fast growing business areas.. Our products and services have expanded to new areas including data protection, e-commerce, e-finance, sport and gambling law and we have grasped the opportunity to combine high value information with technological developments to deliver information efficiently via multiple platforms.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
The ability to store and share data nationally and globally over the internet creates massive opportunities but also substantial threats. Data protection, once the concern of a small group of professionals, has become a major focus of politicians, company directors, the public sector and private individuals.
- GDPR – the dust is settling
- Open access to case law – how do we get there?
- LinkedIn – the lawyer’s social media channel of choice
- Legal information online in the Republic of Ireland
- The state of legal blogs
- Why blog?
- The Internet, Warts and All
- Legal Web Watch November 2018: Transforming access to justice
- Delia’s legal web picks November 2018
- CPD and continuing competence for 2018 – do it online now!
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch