Cecile Park Publishing started in 1999 to provide global, authoritative and incisive legal and regulatory information solutions in fast growing business areas.. Our products and services have expanded to new areas including data protection, e-commerce, e-finance, sport and gambling law and we have grasped the opportunity to combine high value information with technological developments to deliver information efficiently via multiple platforms.
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
Edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
The ability to store and share data nationally and globally over the internet creates massive opportunities but also substantial threats. Data protection, once the concern of a small group of professionals, has become a major focus of politicians, company directors, the public sector and private individuals.
- Developments in ODR and the online court
- Re-consenting to marketing under GDPR?
- IT and practice management for chambers
- Cryptocurrencies explained
- When and how to use 301 redirects
- Algorithms in law
- Online justice news
- The Law Society Guide to Good Practice
- Automated Intelligence – a strategy that delivers tangible business benefits today
- 7 steps to mitigating risk and reducing your law firm’s professional indemnity premium
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch