Very soon you are going to have to account for how you have assessed and met your learning and development needs to remain competent to practice in 2017. How’s it going?
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
Edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
Articles filed under Competence
Solicitors no longer need to count CPD hours. Instead you should now reflect on the quality of your practice and identify any learning and development needs. You can then address these needs to make sure your knowledge and skills are up to date and that you are competent to practice. The new regime requires you, […]
- GDPR – beyond the panic
- Why implement https?
- A justice system fit for the future
- Solicitors providing free content on their websites
- Online resources at IALS Digital
- What is encryption?
- Online law publishing developments
- How's your CPD competence planning going?
- Ensuring the long-term growth of your law firm
- Electronic evidence from the internet
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch