Very soon you are going to have to account for how you have assessed and met your learning and development needs to remain competent to practice in 2017. How’s it going?
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
Articles filed under Competence
Solicitors no longer need to count CPD hours. Instead you should now reflect on the quality of your practice and identify any learning and development needs. You can then address these needs to make sure your knowledge and skills are up to date and that you are competent to practice. The new regime requires you, […]
- Collaboration using web based apps
- The right to be forgotten – updated
- Changing your cloud system supplier
- Legal ebooks: who needs them?
- Legislation.gov.uk: finally up to date?
- Tracking: your digital trail
- Open law: digital common property
- Legal Web Watch: The role of technology in legal advice and assistance
- Delia’s legal web picks June 2018
- How to improve your practice using browser-based software
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch