Solicitors no longer need to count CPD hours. Instead you should now reflect on the quality of your practice and identify any learning and development needs. You can then address these needs to make sure your knowledge and skills are up to date and that you are competent to practice. The new regime requires you, […]
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
Edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
Articles filed under Competence
- Electronic evidence from the internet
- An intelligent robot lawyer – really?
- Billy, the robotic junior clerk
- Competitive advertising on the internet
- What are chambers’ websites for?
- Digital legacies
- Don’t pay lawyers?
- Outsourced cashiering and your bottom line
- 10 considerations when starting your own law firm
- Companies selling legal services online
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch