Jordans Company Secretarial Precedents is an essential reference guide for all professionals carrying out company administration work. It contains hundreds of precedents and forms dealing with every aspect of company administration from registration to striking off. Each form and precedent is accompanied by concise details of when and how it should be used, as it relates to both private and unlisted public companies.
The New edition takes into account changes introduced by the Small Business, enterprise and Employment Act 2015 which include amendments to the Companies Act 2006 and the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986.
Other recent legislative changes that have impacted in company law and company secretarial practise are also dealt with in this new edition including:
- Revised model articles (as amended by the Mental Health Act 2013)
- New rules and procedures on appointment of a new director when notifying an appointment to Companies House
- Changes to the rules on company loans to directors
- New company transparency requirement-including a new duty for companies to investigate whether they have PSCs (person with significant influence) and third parties to disclose information held about PSCs, obligations to register ‘Registrable Persons’ and ‘Registrable Legal Entities’ in the new PSC Register and requirements to notify relevant PSC details to Companies House
- Registers- the new ‘PSC Register’
- Annual Compliance-the new annual ‘Confirmation Statement’ to replace the company annual return
- Share warrants bearer abolished
- Reduced timescale for voluntary striking off