Leigh Day has expanded rapidly since 1987. In 2007 the firm decided to develop an intranet, going live on 17 October 2007 which served us well for 10 years but a decade after the first project we felt that a new, more up-to-date and accessible intranet was needed to help maintain the special Leigh Day ethos following the firm’s rapid growth and to help people work more effectively.
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
Edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
Leigh Day & Co is a 24-partner firm in London that specialises in clinical negligence, personal injury and human rights law. In 2006 I was asked to help commission a new intranet for the firm in 2006, which launched in October 2007. What lessons have we learnt since then?
- GDPR – beyond the panic
- Why implement https?
- A justice system fit for the future
- Solicitors providing free content on their websites
- Online resources at IALS Digital
- What is encryption?
- Online law publishing developments
- How's your CPD competence planning going?
- Ensuring the long-term growth of your law firm
- Electronic evidence from the internet
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch