Leigh Day has expanded rapidly since 1987. In 2007 the firm decided to develop an intranet, going live on 17 October 2007 which served us well for 10 years but a decade after the first project we felt that a new, more up-to-date and accessible intranet was needed to help maintain the special Leigh Day ethos following the firm’s rapid growth and to help people work more effectively.
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
Edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
Leigh Day & Co is a 24-partner firm in London that specialises in clinical negligence, personal injury and human rights law. In 2006 I was asked to help commission a new intranet for the firm in 2006, which launched in October 2007. What lessons have we learnt since then?
- Technology and access to justice: the end of the beginning?
- Legal jobs and recruitment online
- A GDPR impact assessment for websites
- Artificial intelligence in law in perspective
- Online publishing news
- HMCTS reform update
- Guidance for barristers on the new CPD requirements
- Solicitors: stay competent to practise!
- GDPR – beyond the panic
- Why implement https?
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch