One of the questions we’ve most commonly been asked in recent months is “does the GDPR mean we have to get fresh consents from our entire marketing database?” In many (indeed, perhaps most) cases, the answer is “no” – though the explanation for this is not all that straightforward, and so the confusion here is easy to understand.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
- Legal Web Watch November 2018: Transforming access to justice
- Delia’s legal web picks November 2018
- CPD and continuing competence for 2018 – do it online now!
- Copyright and the blockchain
- What is legal design?
- The case for offering free legal advice – in 2018
- Open data: free to use and republish
- Why have multiple websites?
- Government surveillance
- Publications and blogs
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch