One of the questions we’ve most commonly been asked in recent months is “does the GDPR mean we have to get fresh consents from our entire marketing database?” In many (indeed, perhaps most) cases, the answer is “no” – though the explanation for this is not all that straightforward, and so the confusion here is easy to understand.
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
Edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
- Legal Web Watch: The role of technology in legal advice and assistance
- Delia’s legal web picks June 2018
- How to improve your practice using browser-based software
- Outsourced typing services: the answer to your admin woes
- Developments in ODR and the online court
- Re-consenting to marketing under GDPR?
- IT and practice management for chambers
- Cryptocurrencies explained
- When and how to use 301 redirects
- Algorithms in law
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch