One of the questions we’ve most commonly been asked in recent months is “does the GDPR mean we have to get fresh consents from our entire marketing database?” In many (indeed, perhaps most) cases, the answer is “no” – though the explanation for this is not all that straightforward, and so the confusion here is easy to understand.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
- Becoming a highly successful small law firm
- Collaboration using web based apps
- The right to be forgotten – updated
- Changing your cloud system supplier
- Legal ebooks: who needs them?
- Legislation.gov.uk: finally up to date?
- Tracking: your digital trail
- Open law: digital common property
- Legal Web Watch: The role of technology in legal advice and assistance
- Delia’s legal web picks June 2018
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch