One of the questions we’ve most commonly been asked in recent months is “does the GDPR mean we have to get fresh consents from our entire marketing database?” In many (indeed, perhaps most) cases, the answer is “no” – though the explanation for this is not all that straightforward, and so the confusion here is easy to understand.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- Why privacy is the key to Facebook’s fake news problem
- The enigmatic Twitter
- An SEO health check
- Drones: some legal sightlines
- The open web (we wish)
- The new Venables website
- A farewell from Delia Venables
- The Newsletter way back
- GDPR – the dust is settling
- Open access to case law – how do we get there?
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch