We’re pleased to welcome on board as a regular contributor Charles Christian of Legal IT Insider. Charles has been writing about legal IT since about the time it was invented and we’re sure his experience and insights will be welcomed and eagerly consumed. He will be contributing with each online issue – view his archive.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- News publishers questioned about data deals with Google
- Content moderation oversight board proposed by Facebook
- How to overcome the skills shortage
- Getting cookie consent right
- Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- Optimising your images to rank well
- Getting to know deepfakes
- What is data misuse?
- Who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Access to justice through technology: the providers
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email