We’re pleased to welcome on board as a regular contributor Charles Christian of Legal IT Insider. Charles has been writing about legal IT since about the time it was invented and we’re sure his experience and insights will be welcomed and eagerly consumed. He will be contributing with each online issue – view his archive.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- Remote hearings and open justice under lockdown
- The end of the law firm office?
- Legal hackathons: a catalyst for change
- Winning business with online marketing in the new normal
- Social media distancing: marketing
- Around and about the web
- A digital tax trade war?
- OECD Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence
- Optimising learning and development with technology
- Using tech to defeat Covid-19
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email