The rapid development of the internet is something which will radically change our working environment. To survive in this new world, solicitors must work with the new technologies to develop new ways to provide legal services. We need to be the innovators ourselves, using the solicitors brand as a guarantee of quality. This, however, needs support from the Law Society, with the promotion of a solicitors logo, and perhaps mutual support and referrals between complementary solicitors’ online services.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
Articles filed under Law firm websites
Clients tell us they want current, relevant and commercially astute know how delivered in ways that make it easy for them to use it, whenever and however they want. Since 1999, elexica has been the means by which Simmons & Simmons markets its legal services and expertise to contacts and clients, potential recruits and the media.
- News publishers questioned about data deals with Google
- Content moderation oversight board proposed by Facebook
- How to overcome the skills shortage
- Getting cookie consent right
- Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- Optimising your images to rank well
- Getting to know deepfakes
- What is data misuse?
- Who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Access to justice through technology: the providers
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email