The rapid development of the internet is something which will radically change our working environment. To survive in this new world, solicitors must work with the new technologies to develop new ways to provide legal services. We need to be the innovators ourselves, using the solicitors brand as a guarantee of quality. This, however, needs support from the Law Society, with the promotion of a solicitors logo, and perhaps mutual support and referrals between complementary solicitors’ online services.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
Articles filed under Law firm websites
Clients tell us they want current, relevant and commercially astute know how delivered in ways that make it easy for them to use it, whenever and however they want. Since 1999, elexica has been the means by which Simmons & Simmons markets its legal services and expertise to contacts and clients, potential recruits and the media.
- Remote hearings and open justice under lockdown
- The end of the law firm office?
- Legal hackathons: a catalyst for change
- Winning business with online marketing in the new normal
- Social media distancing: marketing
- Around and about the web
- A digital tax trade war?
- OECD Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence
- Optimising learning and development with technology
- Using tech to defeat Covid-19
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email