Here are some ideas about how firms could simplify their life, cut out unnecessary processes, and thereby make – or save – more money. Many of these ideas involve the use of IT and build on the use of email, your web site and internet access to legal resources.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- News publishers questioned about data deals with Google
- Content moderation oversight board proposed by Facebook
- How to overcome the skills shortage
- Getting cookie consent right
- Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- Optimising your images to rank well
- Getting to know deepfakes
- What is data misuse?
- Who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Access to justice through technology: the providers
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email