As a one man band in the Far North of Scotland, I run a fairly standard Scottish county town solicitors office. About 10 years ago I had a flash of inspiration and decided that was not beyond me to automate the making of wills online. I did a search on the internet and found only one other website offering instant wills (in England) and so I took the plunge.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- Remote hearings and open justice under lockdown
- The end of the law firm office?
- Legal hackathons: a catalyst for change
- Winning business with online marketing in the new normal
- Social media distancing: marketing
- Around and about the web
- A digital tax trade war?
- OECD Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence
- Optimising learning and development with technology
- Using tech to defeat Covid-19
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email