As a one man band in the Far North of Scotland, I run a fairly standard Scottish county town solicitors office. About 10 years ago I had a flash of inspiration and decided that was not beyond me to automate the making of wills online. I did a search on the internet and found only one other website offering instant wills (in England) and so I took the plunge.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- News publishers questioned about data deals with Google
- Content moderation oversight board proposed by Facebook
- How to overcome the skills shortage
- Getting cookie consent right
- Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- Optimising your images to rank well
- Getting to know deepfakes
- What is data misuse?
- Who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Access to justice through technology: the providers
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email