The simple fact is that while the basic cloud proposition is the same, not all cloud providers are created equal. And given that IT is mission-critical to most law firms, it is essential that firms undertake comprehensive due diligence on potential cloud partners to establish their credentials.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- Content moderation oversight board proposed by Facebook
- How to overcome the skills shortage
- Getting cookie consent right
- Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- Optimising your images to rank well
- Getting to know deepfakes
- What is data misuse?
- Who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Access to justice through technology: the providers
- California passes landmark gig economy rights bill
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email