RSS, commonly known as Really Simple Syndication, is a new method of gathering information from online resources in a quick, convenient manner. It would seem that law firms would like to keep current and active in new data mining techniques, but introducing RSS can be tricky for some firms – old habits die hard.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- Regulation of the gig economy
- Social media and political censorship
- Regulation of app stores
- Remote hearings and open justice under lockdown
- The end of the law firm office?
- Legal hackathons: a catalyst for change
- Winning business with online marketing in the new normal
- Social media distancing: marketing
- Around and about the web
- A digital tax trade war?
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email