Earlier this summer a group of enthusiasts met in Room 6 of Olswang’s London office to discuss the potential uses of wikis within the field of intellectual property (IP). Some were committed to the wiki concept, others sceptical, the rest open-minded. The outcome was the Room 6 Initiative ”” a proposal to seek funding to kick-start an all-embracing wiki that would unite as many IP legal information resources as possible within a format that was current, accessible, user-friendly and free to use.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- A digital tax trade war?
- OECD Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence
- Optimising learning and development with technology
- Using tech to defeat Covid-19
- How we adapted to being locked-down lawyers
- Will the Covid contact tracing app work?
- Social media distancing
- Will fashion tech revive retail?
- Face masks and automated facial recognition
- Zoom – reducing the risk of privacy breach
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email