In the ever-changing scene, including the impact of the internet and websites, as well as the relaxation of professional regulation on advertising, we have had to adapt continuously to a changing culture and to make use of new technologies to ensure that Havers Directory provides useful and effective means for barristers to make themselves known and accessible.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- Remote hearings and open justice under lockdown
- The end of the law firm office?
- Legal hackathons: a catalyst for change
- Winning business with online marketing in the new normal
- Social media distancing: marketing
- Around and about the web
- A digital tax trade war?
- OECD Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence
- Optimising learning and development with technology
- Using tech to defeat Covid-19
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email