In the last issue of this newsletter, Steve Butler explained his disillusionment with Wikis. I agree that a website that can be edited by members of the public may not be the best way of compiling “… a multi media encyclopaedia of English law”. However, a Wiki remains an excellent tool for collating and presenting a law firm’s collective wisdom.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- A digital tax trade war?
- OECD Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence
- Optimising learning and development with technology
- Using tech to defeat Covid-19
- How we adapted to being locked-down lawyers
- Will the Covid contact tracing app work?
- Social media distancing
- Will fashion tech revive retail?
- Face masks and automated facial recognition
- Zoom – reducing the risk of privacy breach
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email