The launch in July 2010 of legislation.gov.uk to little fanfare (there was no marketing budget!) was a significant landmark achievement, both in terms of official legislation and of the whole Berners Lee inspired concept in Government of “linked data” and the semantic web. And, like many aspects of public sector information, it raises enormous issues about data quality, our expectations and priorities.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- Regulation of the gig economy
- Social media and political censorship
- Regulation of app stores
- Remote hearings and open justice under lockdown
- The end of the law firm office?
- Legal hackathons: a catalyst for change
- Winning business with online marketing in the new normal
- Social media distancing: marketing
- Around and about the web
- A digital tax trade war?
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email