The original Wikipedia is an amazing project where any of us can edit any entry to add our knowledge to the pool of information on the web. Can law wikis be as good?
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- A digital tax trade war?
- OECD Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence
- Optimising learning and development with technology
- Using tech to defeat Covid-19
- How we adapted to being locked-down lawyers
- Will the Covid contact tracing app work?
- Social media distancing
- Will fashion tech revive retail?
- Face masks and automated facial recognition
- Zoom – reducing the risk of privacy breach
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email