Very soon you are going to have to account for how you have assessed and met your learning and development needs to remain competent to practice in 2017. How’s it going?
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
Articles filed under Competence
Solicitors no longer need to count CPD hours. Instead you should now reflect on the quality of your practice and identify any learning and development needs. You can then address these needs to make sure your knowledge and skills are up to date and that you are competent to practice. The new regime requires you, […]
- The new EU copyright directive: backing creatives
- An Uber model for legal services delivery?
- Information overload: time to take a break?
- Key IT skills for modern lawyers
- Thinking about our digital afterlives
- Airbnb should be seen as a digital service provider
- Porn age checks delayed (again)
- Case prediction analytics: enhancing the litigator’s armoury
- Recent developments at Justis
- Litigation crowdfunding – on the rise
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email