Significant developments in 2006 covered in this article include the Statute Law Database, growth and a new look for BAILII, a redesign of the Europa site, an OFT report on public sector information and substantial growth and development of blogs and wikis. Predictions for 2007 focus largely on so-called “social software”.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
Articles filed under Legislation
- Regulation of the gig economy
- Social media and political censorship
- Regulation of app stores
- Remote hearings and open justice under lockdown
- The end of the law firm office?
- Legal hackathons: a catalyst for change
- Winning business with online marketing in the new normal
- Social media distancing: marketing
- Around and about the web
- A digital tax trade war?
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email