The SCLR has produced filmed material to support first year students especially those being introduced to legal materials and sources of law. The most celebrated and influential of all Scottish cases, Donoghue v Stevenson proved a useful hook for a story to be built.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- Building your brand with social media
- Police use of facial recognition
- Online reviews and testimonials
- An internet primer: what is the internet?
- Around and about the legal web September 2020
- Regulation of the gig economy
- Social media and political censorship
- Regulation of app stores
- Remote hearings and open justice under lockdown
- The end of the law firm office?
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email