The idea of a joint project with one of the major legal publishers had been under consideration by the Law Society Library team for some time before the actual project kicked off in January 2007. Over the following 12 months the joint project team of Law Society Library staff and LexisNexis met on a weekly basis to define the scope of the project and then work through each stage in the creation of the new legal information website geared to the needs of solicitors.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- The new EU copyright directive: backing creatives
- An Uber model for legal services delivery?
- Information overload: time to take a break?
- Key IT skills for modern lawyers
- Thinking about our digital afterlives
- Airbnb should be seen as a digital service provider
- Porn age checks delayed (again)
- Case prediction analytics: enhancing the litigator’s armoury
- Recent developments at Justis
- Litigation crowdfunding – on the rise
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email