The idea of a joint project with one of the major legal publishers had been under consideration by the Law Society Library team for some time before the actual project kicked off in January 2007. Over the following 12 months the joint project team of Law Society Library staff and LexisNexis met on a weekly basis to define the scope of the project and then work through each stage in the creation of the new legal information website geared to the needs of solicitors.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- Getting cookie consent right
- Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- Optimising your images to rank well
- Getting to know deepfakes
- What is data misuse?
- Who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Access to justice through technology: the providers
- California passes landmark gig economy rights bill
- Right to be forgotten on Google only applies in EU
- MPP Solicitors’ reliable one-stop-shop provision from Quill
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email