The new Outcomes Focused Regulations (OFR), increased competition in the legal services market and the changes in the way potential clients look for legal advice are all factors that should be encouraging law firms to spend some time looking at how their client feedback works and exploring how they can act on and use this feedback to the maximum.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
The legal services market is likely to experience more changes in the next few years than at any time in recent history. There are clear threats to many high street law firms and solicitors from new competition but there are also opportunities for law firms willing to explore new business models and partnerships, or those ready to expand their marketing options.
- Remote hearings and open justice under lockdown
- The end of the law firm office?
- Legal hackathons: a catalyst for change
- Winning business with online marketing in the new normal
- Social media distancing: marketing
- Around and about the web
- A digital tax trade war?
- OECD Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence
- Optimising learning and development with technology
- Using tech to defeat Covid-19
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email