The new Outcomes Focused Regulations (OFR), increased competition in the legal services market and the changes in the way potential clients look for legal advice are all factors that should be encouraging law firms to spend some time looking at how their client feedback works and exploring how they can act on and use this feedback to the maximum.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
The legal services market is likely to experience more changes in the next few years than at any time in recent history. There are clear threats to many high street law firms and solicitors from new competition but there are also opportunities for law firms willing to explore new business models and partnerships, or those ready to expand their marketing options.
- News publishers questioned about data deals with Google
- Content moderation oversight board proposed by Facebook
- How to overcome the skills shortage
- Getting cookie consent right
- Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- Optimising your images to rank well
- Getting to know deepfakes
- What is data misuse?
- Who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Access to justice through technology: the providers
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email