The Global Legal Information Network (GLIN) of the United States Law Library of Congress is now searchable via the World Legal Information Institute.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
The networking of free-access Legal Information Institutes (LIIs) has resulted in a network of 15 LIIs providing free access to over 700 databases from 95 countries. Through the largest portal to the network, the World Legal Information Institute (WorldLII), all 700+ databases can be searched simultaneously. The number of databases in the network is growing by about 100 per year at present.
- Remote hearings and open justice under lockdown
- The end of the law firm office?
- Legal hackathons: a catalyst for change
- Winning business with online marketing in the new normal
- Social media distancing: marketing
- Around and about the web
- A digital tax trade war?
- OECD Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence
- Optimising learning and development with technology
- Using tech to defeat Covid-19
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email