The Global Legal Information Network (GLIN) of the United States Law Library of Congress is now searchable via the World Legal Information Institute.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
The networking of free-access Legal Information Institutes (LIIs) has resulted in a network of 15 LIIs providing free access to over 700 databases from 95 countries. Through the largest portal to the network, the World Legal Information Institute (WorldLII), all 700+ databases can be searched simultaneously. The number of databases in the network is growing by about 100 per year at present.
- Content moderation oversight board proposed by Facebook
- How to overcome the skills shortage
- Getting cookie consent right
- Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- Optimising your images to rank well
- Getting to know deepfakes
- What is data misuse?
- Who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Access to justice through technology: the providers
- California passes landmark gig economy rights bill
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email