Direct access is currently having a powerful impact for Chambers and their Direct Access barristers and teams; it is creating opportunities for chambers to forge new initiatives and collaborate with other professional groups, businesses and individuals at a time of rapid change in the legal services environment. Indeed, for many chambers it is the largest […]
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- Max Schrems: the return
- Three risks posed to conveyancers and how to avoid them
- First GDPR level fines in the UK
- The new EU copyright directive: backing creatives
- An Uber model for legal services delivery?
- Information overload: time to take a break?
- Key IT skills for modern lawyers
- Thinking about our digital afterlives
- Airbnb should be seen as a digital service provider
- Porn age checks delayed (again)
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email