Direct access is currently having a powerful impact for Chambers and their Direct Access barristers and teams; it is creating opportunities for chambers to forge new initiatives and collaborate with other professional groups, businesses and individuals at a time of rapid change in the legal services environment. Indeed, for many chambers it is the largest […]
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- Remote hearings and open justice under lockdown
- The end of the law firm office?
- Legal hackathons: a catalyst for change
- Winning business with online marketing in the new normal
- Social media distancing: marketing
- Around and about the web
- A digital tax trade war?
- OECD Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence
- Optimising learning and development with technology
- Using tech to defeat Covid-19
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email