Whilst many organisations are setting up multiple domain names and specialised websites to improve placement in the search engines, my firm, Wilson Nesbitt in Belfast, is deliberately going in the opposite direction and concentrating solely on the firm’s name as branding.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
Computers were originally designed to run only a single operating system and a single application but virtualization (usually spelt the American way) breaks that bond, making it possible to run multiple operating systems and multiple applications on the same computer at the same time.
- News publishers questioned about data deals with Google
- Content moderation oversight board proposed by Facebook
- How to overcome the skills shortage
- Getting cookie consent right
- Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- Optimising your images to rank well
- Getting to know deepfakes
- What is data misuse?
- Who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Access to justice through technology: the providers
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email