Whilst many organisations are setting up multiple domain names and specialised websites to improve placement in the search engines, my firm, Wilson Nesbitt in Belfast, is deliberately going in the opposite direction and concentrating solely on the firm’s name as branding.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
Computers were originally designed to run only a single operating system and a single application but virtualization (usually spelt the American way) breaks that bond, making it possible to run multiple operating systems and multiple applications on the same computer at the same time.
- Remote hearings and open justice under lockdown
- The end of the law firm office?
- Legal hackathons: a catalyst for change
- Winning business with online marketing in the new normal
- Social media distancing: marketing
- Around and about the web
- A digital tax trade war?
- OECD Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence
- Optimising learning and development with technology
- Using tech to defeat Covid-19
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email