Cecile Park Publishing started in 1999 to provide global, authoritative and incisive legal and regulatory information solutions in fast growing business areas.. Our products and services have expanded to new areas including data protection, e-commerce, e-finance, sport and gambling law and we have grasped the opportunity to combine high value information with technological developments to deliver information efficiently via multiple platforms.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
The ability to store and share data nationally and globally over the internet creates massive opportunities but also substantial threats. Data protection, once the concern of a small group of professionals, has become a major focus of politicians, company directors, the public sector and private individuals.
- News publishers questioned about data deals with Google
- Content moderation oversight board proposed by Facebook
- How to overcome the skills shortage
- Getting cookie consent right
- Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- Optimising your images to rank well
- Getting to know deepfakes
- What is data misuse?
- Who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Access to justice through technology: the providers
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email