My experience in managing Library and Information Services in London and in the US has resulted in the emergence of a general theory of my very own. US and English/Welsh (E&W) trained lawyers use internet sources for research differently (I do not have personal experience of legal research in Scotland).
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- Content moderation oversight board proposed by Facebook
- How to overcome the skills shortage
- Getting cookie consent right
- Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- Optimising your images to rank well
- Getting to know deepfakes
- What is data misuse?
- Who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Access to justice through technology: the providers
- California passes landmark gig economy rights bill
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email