My experience in managing Library and Information Services in London and in the US has resulted in the emergence of a general theory of my very own. US and English/Welsh (E&W) trained lawyers use internet sources for research differently (I do not have personal experience of legal research in Scotland).
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- The new EU copyright directive: backing creatives
- An Uber model for legal services delivery?
- Information overload: time to take a break?
- Key IT skills for modern lawyers
- Thinking about our digital afterlives
- Airbnb should be seen as a digital service provider
- Porn age checks delayed (again)
- Case prediction analytics: enhancing the litigator’s armoury
- Recent developments at Justis
- Litigation crowdfunding – on the rise
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email