Nick Holmes discovers SeeYouOutOfCourt; considers the demise of elexica.com and the continued survival and prospering of Out-Law; calendarises Law Via the Internet 2020; and surveys developments in online divorce.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
Articles filed under Divorce
- Optimising learning and development with technology
- Using tech to defeat Covid-19
- How we adapted to being locked-down lawyers
- Will the Covid contact tracing app work?
- Social media distancing
- Will fashion tech revive retail?
- Face masks and automated facial recognition
- Zoom – reducing the risk of privacy breach
- Remote working in a time of crisis
- Electronic witnessing of documents
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email