Nick Holmes discovers SeeYouOutOfCourt; considers the demise of elexica.com and the continued survival and prospering of Out-Law; calendarises Law Via the Internet 2020; and surveys developments in online divorce.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
Articles filed under Divorce
- Regulation of the gig economy
- Social media and political censorship
- Regulation of app stores
- Remote hearings and open justice under lockdown
- The end of the law firm office?
- Legal hackathons: a catalyst for change
- Winning business with online marketing in the new normal
- Social media distancing: marketing
- Around and about the web
- A digital tax trade war?
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email