I don’t meet many people working in the justice system who disagree that we need to change, but people do often question whether we will be able to do what we have said we will, and whether our reforms will be implemented well and will work properly. They point to criminal justice or wider Government IT problems of the past to illustrate these worries.
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
Edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
- Developments in ODR and the online court
- Re-consenting to marketing under GDPR?
- IT and practice management for chambers
- Cryptocurrencies explained
- When and how to use 301 redirects
- Algorithms in law
- Online justice news
- The Law Society Guide to Good Practice
- Automated Intelligence – a strategy that delivers tangible business benefits today
- 7 steps to mitigating risk and reducing your law firm’s professional indemnity premium
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch