I don’t meet many people working in the justice system who disagree that we need to change, but people do often question whether we will be able to do what we have said we will, and whether our reforms will be implemented well and will work properly. They point to criminal justice or wider Government IT problems of the past to illustrate these worries.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
- GDPR – the dust is settling
- Open access to case law – how do we get there?
- LinkedIn – the lawyer’s social media channel of choice
- Legal information online in the Republic of Ireland
- The state of legal blogs
- Why blog?
- The Internet, Warts and All
- Legal Web Watch November 2018: Transforming access to justice
- Delia’s legal web picks November 2018
- CPD and continuing competence for 2018 – do it online now!
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch