I don’t meet many people working in the justice system who disagree that we need to change, but people do often question whether we will be able to do what we have said we will, and whether our reforms will be implemented well and will work properly. They point to criminal justice or wider Government IT problems of the past to illustrate these worries.
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
Edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
- Not much more time for barristers to complete their 2017 CPD
- Why your firm needs a modern document management system
- Legal Web Watch December 2017: What is a "legal engineer"?
- Delia’s legal web picks December 2017
- Technology and access to justice: the end of the beginning?
- Legal jobs and recruitment online
- A GDPR impact assessment for websites
- Artificial intelligence in law in perspective
- Online publishing news
- HMCTS reform update
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch