Online t&c’s are long and complicated. The challenge is to make the complicated elegant and the obscure accessible.
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
I like the LinkedIn group for the Law Society Gazette. It’s a forum for lively debate between solicitors of every background and point of view, about any legal practice-related issues they feel like airing. It attracts, mostly, genuinely interesting and useful contributions. There’s never been anything quite like it.
- Regulation of the gig economy
- Social media and political censorship
- Regulation of app stores
- Remote hearings and open justice under lockdown
- The end of the law firm office?
- Legal hackathons: a catalyst for change
- Winning business with online marketing in the new normal
- Social media distancing: marketing
- Around and about the web
- A digital tax trade war?
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email