The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
Articles filed under Criminal law
Sara Williams, Lyndon Harris and I decided to start the UK Criminal Law Blog in the early autumn of 2012. I have been a barrister in chambers for 10 years, Sara is a practising barrister, just out of pupillage, and Lyndon a BVC graduate who is currently the editor of Banks on Sentence. Whilst this was an accidental mix to some extent, the mix of experience seems to work very well.
- Key data protection challenges for 2021
- Employee monitoring software: is it legal?
- Mutant algorithms: who is to blame?
- ICO concludes Cambridge Analytica investigation
- An SEO glossary
- An internet primer: the Domain Name System
- Reform of the communications offences
- NHS contact tracing app: teething troubles
- Building your brand with social media
- Police use of facial recognition
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email