Very soon you are going to have to account for how you have assessed and met your learning and development needs to remain competent to practice in 2017. How’s it going?
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers
Edited by Nick Holmes and Delia Venables
We’re pleased to welcome on board as a regular contributor Charles Christian of Legal IT Insider. Charles has been writing about legal IT since about the time it was invented and we’re sure his experience and insights will be welcomed and eagerly consumed. He will be contributing with each online issue – view his archive.
- Technology and access to justice: the end of the beginning?
- Legal jobs and recruitment online
- A GDPR impact assessment for websites
- Artificial intelligence in law in perspective
- Online publishing news
- HMCTS reform update
- Guidance for barristers on the new CPD requirements
- Solicitors: stay competent to practise!
- GDPR – beyond the panic
- Why implement https?
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Legal Web Watch