The House of Lords, in its 9 March report Regulating in a digital world concludes that “the digital world does not merely require more regulation but a different approach to regulation.” It proposes “an agreed set of 10 principles that shape and frame all regulation of the internet, and a new Digital Authority to oversee this regulation with access to the highest level of the Government to facilitate the urgent change that is needed.”
The Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is edited by Nick Holmes
- How to overcome the skills shortage
- Getting cookie consent right
- Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- Optimising your images to rank well
- Getting to know deepfakes
- What is data misuse?
- Who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Access to justice through technology: the providers
- California passes landmark gig economy rights bill
- Right to be forgotten on Google only applies in EU
- Latest articles feed
- PDFs of the Newsletter
- Subscribe via email